Bank of America is encouraging distressed Florida home owners to explore a short sale as a viable option for avoiding foreclosure. To that end, for a limited time BOA is offering enhanced relocation assistance to help motivate homeowners to engage with them on a pre-offer short sale. An additional benefit for these pre-offer programs - such as the Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) and Bank of America's proprietary program - is that deficiency may be waived for the homeowner.
- Available to Florida home owners only
- Short sales must be initiated without an offer between September 26 and November 30
- The Florida home owner will have to be eligible for one of the without offerprograms such as the HAFA program or our proprietary program (specific investor participation and eligibility criteria do apply to these programs)
- Successful closing of the eligible short sale by August 31, 2012
- Minimum relocation assistance is $5,000 and maximum is $20,000, with the specific amount calculated based on the unpaid principal balance
- Ginnie Mae, FHA, VA and USDA loans are ineligible for participation
- Lot loans are ineligible for participation
- Properties outside the state of Florida are ineligible for participation
- Short sales initiated with an offer are not currently eligible for the enhanced relocation assistance. The relocation assistance is essentially an enhancement to the standard payout offered on these programs.
Contact me for more information on how you can receive your $5,000-$20,000 relocation assistance package!
Search all Tampa FL homes for sale.
When buying or selling property in today's real estate market, it's important to have confidence in your Tampa FL real estate professional! In order to be the best, I have earned the CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) and ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative) designations. I have also been awarded a National Award of Excellency by Realtor.com. This demonstrates my desire to stay on the cutting edge of the Tampa Bay real estate market. My commitment as your Tampa area REALTOR® is to provide you with the customized real estate service you need!
~I AM A SHORT SALE & FORECLOSURE SPECIALIST~
As an informed buyer or seller, you'll make the best decisions for the most important purchase or sale in your lifetime! That's why my goal is to KEEP YOU INFORMED on trends in the Tampa FL real estate market using the latest sales statistics in Tampa. With prices and interest rates at historic lows, now is the right time to buy real estate in the Tampa market!
Let me know what you need and I will email you a list of properties INCLUDING BANK-OWNED, SHORT SALE & HUD PROPERTIES that suits your location and fits your budget. Please call, 813,728-3880, or email me at any time.