Money-Saving Tips For Tampa FL Homeowners
As our nation’s economic woes continue, millions of Americans are looking for ways to tighten their belts and reduce their monthly expenses. As a result of this widespread desire, articles in newspapers, magazines, and on the web are filled with suggestions from financial gurus, service organizations, and even Tampa FL homeowners like you on how best to economize in simple but effective ways. Some of these tips may be familiar to you, but others may provide you with fresh and helpful ideas.
- Sharpen scissors by cutting through three layers of foil 10 times or by cutting a sheet of fine sandpaper into small pieces.
- Reuse fabric softener sheets to polish chrome fixtures and appliances,
- Prepare an all-purpose cleaner by mixing equal parts of pine cleaner, ammonia, and water.
- Here is a very informative article about cutting electricity costs.
- Plan a “Meatless Day” once a week.
- Make a list of needed supplies and stick to it when you go shopping. Resist impulse buying.
- Stock up on frequently used items that are on sale.
- Try generic brands. You may refuse to give up Hellman’s mayonnaise, but many store brands of other items are just as good as expensive brand names. Read labels to compare ingredients,
- Go on-line to compare rates. Progressive, Esurance, and www.insurance.com/ each have sites for this purpose.
- Utilize the public library to borrow, rather than buy, books to read in your Tampa FL home.
- Analyze your cable plan to see where you might make some cuts.
- Visit www.livingsocial.com/ for local entertainment deals.
- Despite the fact that couponing has become very trendy in today’s society, the truth is that it is an effective way to save. For a list of 80+ sites offering discounts, deals, and free coupons, click here. Http://www.shopathome.com/ is a similar source.
Sources other than retail stores:
- Don’t pass up thrift stores or garage sales when you are shopping for a particular item.
- Other non-store bargains can be found on www.eBay.com, www.Freestyle.org, and www.Angieslist.com.
- Consolidate errands so that you can do many in just one trip.
- Institute a “30 day wait period” before making a large purchase. Use that time to research the best prices, investigate special deals, and re-access your real need for the item.
- If you haven’t already done so, establish a budget for your Tampa FL home—and stick to it! Here is an easy-to-use worksheet and helpful articles about budgeting.
When buying or selling property in today's real estate market, it's important to have confidence in your Tampa FL real estate professional! In order to be the best, I have earned the CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) and ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative) designations. I have also been awarded a National Award of Excellency by Realtor.com. This demonstrates my desire to stay on the cutting edge of the Tampa Bay real estate market. My commitment as your Tampa area REALTOR® is to provide you with the customized real estate service you need!
~I AM A SHORT SALE & FORECLOSURE SPECIALIST~
As an informed buyer or seller, you'll make the best decisions for the most important purchase or sale in your lifetime! That's why my goal is to KEEP YOU INFORMED on trends in the Tampa FL real estate market using the latest sales statistics in Tampa. With prices and interest rates at historic lows, now is the right time to buy real estate in the Tampa market!
Let me know what you need and I will email you a list of properties INCLUDING BANK-OWNED, SHORT SALE & HUD PROPERTIES that suits your location and fits your budget. Please call, 813,728-3880, or email me at any time.